Free agent tight end Niles Paul announced his retirement

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> ADMINISTRACE
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
zhangzk

PříspěvekZaslal: čt říjen 17, 2019 9:48 am    Předmět: Free agent tight end Niles Paul announced his retirement Citovat

“As they say Kyler Murray Jersey , ‘all good things come to an end,'” Paul wrote. “After eight years in the NFL, I decided that it’s time to hang up the cleats. Even though it didn’t work out, I was humbled and grateful for the opportunity to be brought into my ninth training camp with the San Francisco 49ers. “I was quickly reminded how taxing this game can be after only spending a week in camp. Now it’s time to start listening to my body. There is no doubt in my mind that I’m still able to compete and make a 53-man roster somewhere, but I’m not sure my body can handle it anymore.”Paul Byron Murphy Jersey , 29, lasted a week on the 49ers’ roster before they cut him Friday. He spent last year in Jacksonville, getting 11 touches for 95 yards in six games. He played six seasons for Washington.Paul, a fifth-round choice of Washington in 2011, finished his eight-year career with 78 catches for 954 yards and two touchdowns in 88 games. Packers receiver Davante Adams missed practice with a knee injury Andy Isabella Jersey , but he vows to play Sunday, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.Adams injured his right knee on his second catch against the Jets, taking a hit from Morris Claiborne directly on his knee. Adams has 111 catches for 1,386 yards and 13 touchdowns this season. If he plays Sunday, he almost certainly will break the team record for catches in a season will have a shot at the team record for yards in a season.Sterling Sharpe owns the team record for catches in a season with the 112 he had in 1993 Zach Allen Jersey , and Jordy Nelson has the team record for yards in a season with the 1,519 he had in 2014.Three other Packers’ receivers are on the team’s injury report, along with both starting tackles.Receivers Randall Cobb (concussion) and Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) and left tackle David Bakhtiari (hip) did not practice. Backup tackle Jason Spriggs (concussion) also sat out. Right tackle Bryan Bulaga (knee) was limited. Receiver Jake Kumerow (hand) was a full participant.Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (knee/groin) also was a full participant.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> ADMINISTRACE Časy uváděny v GMT
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: