It’s not uncommon for teams to change General

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> OSTATNÍ JEŠTĚRKY A JEŠTĚŘI
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
liny195

PříspěvekZaslal: út říjen 22, 2019 2:02 am    Předmět: It’s not uncommon for teams to change General Citovat

Managers after the draft Chris Herndon Jerseys 2019 , since that’s when the work-year for an executive usually ends. On Friday, Jets G.M. Mike Maccagnan addressed rumors that, this year, he’ll be one of the General Managers to go.“I don’t think I’m really going to sit here and comment about my job,” Maccagnan told reporters on Friday, via Rich Cimini of ESPN.com. “I’m focused on the draft. I feel good about the situation we’re in.”The rumors and reports are nevertheless out there. Two difference league sources told PFT on Friday afternoon that, after the draft, Maccagnan quite possibly will be relieved of his duties.It would be a surprise, given that Maccagnan survived the termination of coach Todd Bowles, who was hired when Maccagnan arrived. If a change were going to be made White Trenton Cannon Jerseys , it would have made more sense to make it then.In recent weeks, however, suggestions have emerged of friction between Maccagnan and new coach Adam Gase.“Actually, I think Adam and I have worked very well together,” Maccagnan said Friday. “I’m sure, like in any process, there are times where . . . you know, you work through the process.“It’s just like in a scouting meeting. You might have different opinions on a player. But, from my standpoint, I’ve actually had a very good working relationship with Adam. Quite frankly Trenton Cannon Jerseys 2019 , as I’ve said before, he has a very good sense of humor. He makes me laugh quite a bit, which is one of the reasons why I like working with him.”Cimini reports that Maccagnan and Gase “had disagreements over certain personnel decisions during free agency,” and that “CEO Christopher Johnson started spending more time at the facility to observe the dynamic between the coach and General Manager.” (Cimini cites another unnamed source in support of the notion that Johnson’s increased presence “has nothing to do with Gase and Maccagnan.”)Some have pointed to the decision to sign running back Le'Veon Bell as the biggest sticking point between Gase and Maccagnan. (Or, more accurately, the decision to pay Bell as much as the Jets did, given that the Jets likely could have gotten him for significantly less.) Bell’s decision to skip a voluntary minicamp this week gave Gase plenty of ammunition for a round of I told you so’s within the team’s facility.The fact that the cat is out of the bag could end up being a factor in whatever Johnson does. And depending on the amount of internal chaos that this issue creates in the next couple of days, who knows how Johnson will decide to proceed? It would be strange if not unprecedented for Johnson to put all options on the table in late April, but it’s safe to say it’s already strange. Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昇ew York Jets Flight Connections 2/7/19New,163commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsESTShareTweetShareShareNew York Jets Flight Connections 2/7/19Brad Penner-USA TODAY SportsGood morning White Jamal Adams Jerseys , Jets fans! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. Outside of an interesting Bill Belichick article regarding his resignation 20 years ago, there isn’t much going on in terms of news for the team. Stypulkoski speculates whether the Jets should target OL or DL in Free Agency this year, but I don’t see why we wouldn’t be going after both. This year’s a pretty shallow year in ‘skill’ position players hitting the FA market, so we should load up on the meat and potato guys now. Not only because they are the strongest groups hitting the market, but because they’re also a huge need on both sides of the ball for the Jets specifically. Letting go of Spencer Long kind of reinforces that they’ll be looking for better guys, but we could be duped into another ‘Mac special’ for all I know. I’ll be looking at film of prospects from now until the draft, and I’m sure many of you will be doing the same. With that said, here are your links for the Jets this Thursday.Matt Stypulkoski - Should Mike Maccagnan focus on pass rush or offensive line in free agency? What did Jets learn from Patriots' latest Super Bowl win? MailbagMike Kaye - NFL Waiver Wire 2019: Where do the Eagles, Giants, Jets Jamal Adams Jerseys 2019 , others receive priority with waiver claims?Rich Cimini - With one-third of roster headed to free agency, Jets will be busyTyler Greenawalt - Jets won’t look to trade Leonard Williams – and that’s not a bad thingRobby Sabo - New York Jets news: Leonard Williams unlikely to be traded (Report)Matt Stypulkoski - NFL free agents 2019: After cutting Spencer Long, 16 options for Jets to improve OL, protect Sam DarnoldTyler Calvaruso - Matt Paradis among centers Jets should target in free agencyBrian Costello - Le'Veon Bell: The questions Jets must answer in RB pursuitJoe Pantorno - Jets wide receiver options: Antonio Brown, AJ GreenSam Nuemann - Jets to pick 3rd as NFL draft order is finalized following Super BowlSteven Blush - New York Jets Draft 2019: In-depth analysis of the WR classAlan Siegel - 2019 NFL power rankings, early editionOlivia Landis - Jets Tight End Review: Rookie Chris Herndon Helped Group Take a Step ForwardNewYorkJets.com - National Signing Day Flashback: Jamal Adams and Sam DarnoldTully Corcoran - Bill Belichick’s 1999 Jets Resignation Press Conference RevealsJustin Fried - Which former New York Jets players are in Alliance of American Football?Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing. Jump on in, the water’s fine.I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable rest of the day!
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> OSTATNÍ JEŠTĚRKY A JEŠTĚŘI Časy uváděny v GMT
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: