"We feel good about what we got"

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> OSTATNÍ JEŠTĚRKY A JEŠTĚŘI
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
liny195

PříspěvekZaslal: út listopad 12, 2019 1:33 am    Předmět: "We feel good about what we got" Citovat

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Daniel Jones Jersey Boys , Week 17New York Giants NewsPat Shurmur: “Absolutely” in agreement on Giants’ Odell Beckham tradeNew,107comments“We feel good about what we got”EDTShareTweetShareSharePat Shurmur: “Absolutely” in agreement on Giants’ Odell Beckham tradeBrad Penner-USA TODAY SportsThere was a sizable New York Giants contingent in Columbus, Ohio for the Ohio State Pro Day. While that group was there to scout for the potential future of the franchise, there was still some time to field some questions about recent events.Head coach Pat Shurmur talked to Paul Schwartz of the New York Post about the Odell Beckam Jr. trade Color Rush George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , his first public comments since the deal was made. Shurmur said “absolutely” when asked if he was in agreement with general manager Dave Gettleman on the move.Shurmur also classified the move as a win-win:Not all trades are equally weighted just because both teams came to an agreement, but the Giants, at least publicly, believe they got a good return for the star wide receiver. As has been the case with Gettleman Youth George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , Shurmur was quick to praise Jabrill Peppers and what he could potentially bring to the Giants’ defense. Peppers continues to be the key to the deal and the apparent internal perception of Peppers and the external perception remains the biggest disconnect in how the return is viewed. The Giants are clearly high on the soon-to-be 24-year-old third-year safety, but he doesn’t come without some concerns.Shurmur also echoed Gettleman that the decision to trade Beckham and Olivier Vernon was strictly business. On the topic of where the Giants are going, he stated he believed there is clear direction for the franchise. “We talk about everything we’re doing and I do believe we have a plan.” Wide receiver Golden Tate expects this offseason’s change of teams to go more smoothly than the transition he had to make last season.Tate was traded from the Lions to the Eagles in the middle of the 2018 season and had to learn the offense with limited practice time before he was expected to make contributions on the field. Tate wound up catching 30 passes for 278 yards in eight regular season games and had seven catches for 64 yards in two playoff outings.Signing with the Giants last month leaves Tate with a much longer period to get the offense down and he thinks that will work out to his benefit.“I have a lot of confidence in my ability and what I can bring to a team,” Tate said Womens George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , via NJ.com. “I think I’m in a better situation here, because I have an entire offseason to learn the offense. I’m not hitting the ground running in the middle of the week having to prepare to play Sunday. It’s kind of a different scenario this time around.”Tate had four straight seasons of at least 90 catches before last year, so there’s good reason for him to be confident about what he can do in an offense he knows well. The Giants’ hopes for their passing game will rely heavily on Tate meeting his expectations.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> OSTATNÍ JEŠTĚRKY A JEŠTĚŘI Časy uváděny v GMT
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: